Tuesday, November 4, 2008

voting and designs

i voted today, for the first time ever! i'm glad i did, even though i dislike both of the main candidates. i only really cared about one of the propositions. i know that's so unamerican.
i know that with whatever outcome, god's got some sort of plan. that's all i got on politics.

my dad just told me he's writing a mystery novel.

i've been obsessed lately with ideas of design, i just want to make everything over. top design on bravo is my new fav show, surprisingly because i didn't like last season's. i'm rooting for the bald guy, i like what he does.

some rooms from the show i liked:






but what is that on her head?

2 comments:

  1. I love how in the mind of Shannon, voting and designs came together haha. And I would have to agree with your politics... just wait till we have world domination, then maybe we'll care a lil' more about it =)

    ReplyDelete