Saturday, April 11, 2009

digital love

i frequent the amazing google reader multiple times a day, following several (actually MANY) amazing blogs, full of inspirations and new ideas. oh google, i love you. 

I still stay in the loop with things going on in seattle, as that city has such a special place in my heart. Seattlest - a blog dedicated to stuff goin on in the city shared this story with me - get out and dance tonight - specifically the laser light show at the Pacific Science Center featuring one of my favorite groups, Daft Punk.  Lasers going along with some amazing dance/techno music. WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED WHEN I LIVED THERE? I'd be the closest thing to seeing them live, which I must see. MUST


Some other images that I fell in love with this week, sorry I don't have tags on them.










off to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment